Multiple Entry 1.0.0 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: May 9, 2020
You are about to download the Multiple Entry 1.0.0 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.45.0 and up: Iterate over cursors and enter text. ...
Please note that the Multiple Entry vsix file v1.0.0 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Multiple Entry is a free extension for VS Code published by samcarswell (samcarswell), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Iterate over cursors and enter text. (Multiple Entry plugin for Visual Studio Code) Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: multiple-entry-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.45.0 and up
• File Size: 1042390 bytes (1017.96 KB)
• MD5: d7ec6f47b09d90306d801283884d3cd0
• SHA1: f6bf869b3bba1c0c3dafce2e7c3a536e6f1c4487
• SHA256: de3cee260e18aaae07cefb07bc20c2e29de34da308a6dd55349a4afb724877e9
How to Install Multiple Entry From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Multiple Entry extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. multiple-entry-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).