You are about to download the Metabob (Legacy) Vsix v0.5.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.67.0 and up: Metabob, Metabob AI assisted static code analysis ...
Please note that the Metabob (Legacy) Vsix file v0.5.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
There is a newer edition for this extension, you can proceed to get it: Download Latest Edition >
• Vsix File: metabob-0.5.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.5.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.67.0 and up
• File Size: 192.67 KB (197295 Bytes)
• MD5: 24484b43d25fae5d611672af5e3758f9
• SHA1: ed5db9f29612e34fa68321333623993967ce507e
• SHA256: d2fc2a578799152bc73610d7c9413f0a0a20bee71be025647751d6a0d3a0f632
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Metabob (Legacy) is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Metabob (Legacy) is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Metabob, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Metabob AI assisted static code analysis ... Learn More >
How to Install Metabob (Legacy) From a VSIX
You can easily install the Metabob (Legacy) extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. metabob-0.5.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Metabob (Legacy) Version History