You are about to download the Git GH Vsix v2.2.4 file for Visual Studio Code 1.38.0 and up: Git GH, View Git History as graph, and perform Git actions from the graph. ...
Please note that the Git GH Vsix file v2.2.4 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: git-graph-history2-2.2.4_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 2.2.4
• Requires: VS Code 1.38.0 and up
• File Size: 142.29 KB (145709 Bytes)
• MD5: 2301db1bf6acc1920f1602b622b32961
• SHA1: 1ff50bc0b91680813b25ee070578146e10732095
• SHA256: 78ddda40e82da068c699e7e92a2023bdc0b700b69e7a754f9ad086c6f716916c
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Git GH is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Git GH is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Weijan Chen, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
View Git History as graph, and perform Git actions from the graph. ... Learn More >
How to Install Git GH From a VSIX
You can easily install the Git GH extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. git-graph-history2-2.2.4_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Git GH Version History