You are about to download the Mocker (Legacy) Vsix v0.0.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.75.0 and up: Mocker, Replace service dependencies with lightweight static and dynamic mocks. ...
Please note that the Mocker (Legacy) Vsix file v0.0.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
There is a newer edition for this extension, you can proceed to get it: Download Latest Edition >
• Vsix File: mocker-vscode-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.75.0 and up
• File Size: 100.30 MB (105171850 Bytes)
• MD5: 40e7838de22a485834ea0904aca004a3
• SHA1: 41a3d7541f28f71ade62869325fbfde4d7a33129
• SHA256: 4ff63f9c3fa247d6a907f059a64aba7ee8da32385c6e4a0de1792c7d19b71ce3
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Mocker (Legacy) is a freeware extension for VS Code published by skyramp, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Replace service dependencies with lightweight static and dynamic mocks. ... Learn More >
How to Install Mocker (Legacy) From a VSIX
You can easily install the Mocker (Legacy) extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. mocker-vscode-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).