You are about to download the Live Server Preview Vsix v0.1.4 file for Visual Studio Code 1.23.0 and up: Preview your HTML file with localhost server live-reloading enabled ...
Please note that the Live Server Preview Vsix file v0.1.4 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: live-server-preview-0.1.4_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.4
• Requires: VS Code 1.23.0 and up
• File Size: 4.08 MB (4279366 Bytes)
• MD5: 7e9b181549e566c59a15be45a62a0633
• SHA1: ecc35d17292140c0afcda8a7b44ffc46928d31cb
• SHA256: 10b07b287377f65e5fe50649885b77429fd0793da113f8d0229803cda9bcb976
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Live Server Preview is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Live Server Preview is a freeware extension for VS Code published by negokaz, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Preview your HTML file with localhost server live-reloading enabled , Preview your HTML file with localhost server live-reloading enabled ... Learn More >
How to Install Live Server Preview From a VSIX
You can easily install the Live Server Preview extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. live-server-preview-0.1.4_vsixhub.com.vsix).