Octarine 0.0.2 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: January 21, 2022
You are about to download the Octarine 0.0.2 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.63.0 and up: Removes unmaintained extensions ...
Please note that the Octarine vsix file v0.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Octarine is a free extension for VS Code published by 42picky (42picky), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Removes unmaintained extensions Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: octarine-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.63.0 and up
• File Size: 19759 bytes (19.3 KB)
• MD5: 26bc141d6658130065506f818fa69ec0
• SHA1: 3dd2ad7919021b5da1697116c53dcf3c4f139d36
• SHA256: a33cf00a8860eb254e7491fd9e8282ce8119e56cc597d1a48411e762c5a671df
How to Install Octarine From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Octarine extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. octarine-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).