You are about to download the Redd Vsix v1.2.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.40.0 and up: Redd, A Redd meat-boi theme and a custom image changer ...
Please note that the Redd Vsix file v1.2.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: Redd-1.2.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.2.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.40.0 and up
• File Size: 1.61 MB (1683603 Bytes)
• MD5: 293dc7ba38503193433588e254d641d2
• SHA1: 6ab6ed249543313f73cb16b069571de53a6d78a9
• SHA256: f781504b09e27094003bb895aea9215322818ee14bfdc13422256ee6b972f86e
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Redd is a freeware extension for VS Code published by CICADA1857, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A Redd meat-boi theme and a custom image changer ... Learn More >
How to Install Redd From a VSIX
You can easily install the Redd extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. Redd-1.2.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).