You are about to download the Jump to Alternative File Vsix v0.1.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.0 and up: Jump to alternative file, Jump between source and test files with ease ...
Please note that the Jump to Alternative File Vsix file v0.1.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: jump-to-alternative-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.0 and up
• File Size: 3.84 KB (3931 Bytes)
• MD5: ab75940c05165c59d4d88329ddaf0a3a
• SHA1: 1fe6d2b13a77371a165813cd9e951d25fe674ab5
• SHA256: bc287306b4cc4cb72b9a9cf21c572b4063219b47c330d4557f67639736e738ce
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Jump to Alternative File is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Jump to Alternative File is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Vladimir Penkin, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Jump between source and test files with ease , VS Code extension to jump to between source and test files ... Learn More >
How to Install Jump to Alternative File From a VSIX
You can easily install the Jump to Alternative File extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. jump-to-alternative-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).