You are about to download the Pinit Vsix v0.0.5 file for Visual Studio Code 1.82.0 and up: Pinit, Allows you to pin folders and files ...
Please note that the Pinit Vsix file v0.0.5 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: pinit-0.0.5_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.5
• Requires: VS Code 1.82.0 and up
• File Size: 66.96 KB (68571 Bytes)
• MD5: 6dd85b119052a99b9110a05e1c53d634
• SHA1: e774d1c81cf72c9c01a4482c7f920ecadc71c7fd
• SHA256: 9d23ef44715c86c84cd741a12500dc13e9c401f45c75b106a0f59803dda8ccab
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Pinit is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Pinit is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Decahedra, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Allows you to pin folders and files ... Learn More >
How to Install Pinit From a VSIX
You can easily install the Pinit extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. pinit-0.0.5_vsixhub.com.vsix).