You are about to download the Flutter Dependency Manager Vsix v1.1.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.36.0 and up: flutter dependency manager, On click to download the dependent libary to local path, and able to switch between the local path mode and the git url mode of the dependent libary. ...
Please note that the Flutter Dependency Manager Vsix file v1.1.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: flutter-dependency-manager-1.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.1.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.36.0 and up
• File Size: 10.32 MB (10822567 Bytes)
• MD5: d5a360394dfca8cb70c3094ce9df1108
• SHA1: a8b6bebcf5ea30d4e4f9351193b4639935d3c6e4
• SHA256: 0ae50d0cb703c825a590f75fb22329d67eece5bbf11cf1a23fbfca536e4da16a
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Flutter Dependency Manager is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Flutter Dependency Manager is a freeware extension for VS Code published by 俞亿, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
On click to download the dependent libary to local path, and able to switch between the local path mode and the git url mode of the dependent libary. ... Learn More >
How to Install Flutter Dependency Manager From a VSIX
You can easily install the Flutter Dependency Manager extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. flutter-dependency-manager-1.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).