Gisto 0.0.3 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: November 19, 2020
You are about to download the Gisto 0.0.3 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.51.0 and up: gisto, Create and access gists straight to your clipboard ...
Please note that the Gisto vsix file v0.0.3 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Gisto is a free extension for VS Code published by therealtimhawkins (therealtimhawkins), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Create and access gists straight to your clipboard Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: gisto-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.51.0 and up
• File Size: 2136888 bytes (2.04 MB)
• MD5: fb385330ff7aa0c1a4efe57a674965ea
• SHA1: df86ea7a94ad1c84f47f465e6cc338982547dfaa
• SHA256: 71b0af3dbb03897a916f91704fb2d52abffe939f41285c866e943f368e9494cd
How to Install Gisto From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Gisto extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. gisto-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).