You are about to download the Django Commands Vsix v0.1.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.0.0 and up: Find and run Django commands easily without leaving VS Code. ...
Please note that the Django Commands Vsix file v0.1.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: django-commands-0.1.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.0.0 and up
• File Size: 14.35 KB (14696 Bytes)
• MD5: 9c5fe0532b2cb57e9fabf2880c896f6d
• SHA1: c1aee5f81799bd649cbc6880aec99a14a26bc820
• SHA256: 39f1b1b7ac2cdea85cfb0ad89f0115370bf9bebdafc032af856b3b24550364f5
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Django Commands is a freeware extension for VS Code published by MaxChamps, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Find and run Django commands easily without leaving VS Code. , A small VS Code extension for Django projects allowing developers to run commands directly within VS Code. ... Learn More >
How to Install Django Commands From a VSIX
You can easily install the Django Commands extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. django-commands-0.1.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).