Region Marker 1.1.0 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: February 13, 2020
You are about to download the Region Marker 1.1.0 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.24.0 and up: Generates regions on selected code ...
Please note that the Region Marker vsix file v1.1.0 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Region Marker is a free extension for VS Code published by Salvador Cabrera (txava), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Generates regions on selected code Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: region-marker-1.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.24.0 and up
• File Size: 307873 bytes (300.66 KB)
• MD5: ca3ec2ec07a6a397beeabce625f80e90
• SHA1: a4868ec2b2e51cae3626318dac668d578169c492
• SHA256: 6255023e638a81c0b295724fcf64e56dd91c46e58bc922651baa4c24a561d47a
How to Install Region Marker From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Region Marker extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. region-marker-1.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).