You are about to download the Color Info Vsix v0.7.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.60.0 and up: Color Info, Provides quick information about css colors ...
Please note that the Color Info Vsix file v0.7.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: color-info-0.7.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.7.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.60.0 and up
• File Size: 160.74 KB (164593 Bytes)
• MD5: 592dd78bf9d0b347a0120f5e7653dad0
• SHA1: c6fd603b2d69e6fe0750632bc457bf77f12754c5
• SHA256: 05fd2d85db78cb11fb3ac4612177aabdac43d6d6c74eb51ce1025c8eeec7bfdd
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Color Info is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Color Info is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Matt Bierner, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Provides quick information about css colors ... Learn More >
How to Install Color Info From a VSIX
You can easily install the Color Info extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. color-info-0.7.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Color Info Version History