You are about to download the Macro Commander Vsix v1.4.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.5.0 and up: macro-commander (Command Runner), Keybindings to commandline scripts, along with any VS Code command ...
Please note that the Macro Commander Vsix file v1.4.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: macro-commander-1.4.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.4.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.5.0 and up
• File Size: 36.10 KB (36963 Bytes)
• MD5: c14a13c5403918e1fb0b5121d88368f0
• SHA1: 11a9e14d633a75ca31cca1861306cf5570d4c2bd
• SHA256: ac616867fa73a1426b9526b5e5a99ca34782d581fd7fa0707d14a5a12e35c3c6
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Macro Commander is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Macro Commander is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Jeff Hykin, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Keybindings to commandline scripts, along with any VS Code command ... Learn More >
How to Install Macro Commander From a VSIX
You can easily install the Macro Commander extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. macro-commander-1.4.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Macro Commander Version History