You are about to download the Neon Palette Themes Vsix v0.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.80.0 and up: Neon Palette Themes, A balanced VS Code theme with an extensive color variety. ...
Please note that the Neon Palette Themes Vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: neon-palette-themes-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.80.0 and up
• File Size: 818.37 KB (838007 Bytes)
• MD5: 42db876694246193939257b13f420cf2
• SHA1: bfff0e1141da0e460470d9d2beaf836a3961d470
• SHA256: 5187833942315c271c5a4c757949ef68fe1831af3dfdbac82bdd2f49aea3b478
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Neon Palette Themes is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Neon Palette Themes is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Jofa8, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A balanced VS Code theme with an extensive color variety. ... Learn More >
How to Install Neon Palette Themes From a VSIX
You can easily install the Neon Palette Themes extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. neon-palette-themes-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).