You are about to download the Fluent Icons Fork Vsix v0.0.17 file for Visual Studio Code 1.53.0 and up: Fluent Icons Fork, Fork from Fluent product icons for Visual Studio Code ...
Please note that the Fluent Icons Fork Vsix file v0.0.17 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: fluent-icons-fork-0.0.17_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.17
• Requires: VS Code 1.53.0 and up
• File Size: 1.50 MB (1572447 Bytes)
• MD5: 99f72e1c5679d7f2c5ca3c360c87f365
• SHA1: 9645cd21b788a474556b62921a695e505d222e44
• SHA256: 638ae4e1756c6963be715a998dc2b2480e9ef8d8fc4ff577c129c2e3d7d5a09e
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Fluent Icons Fork is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Fluent Icons Fork is a freeware extension for VS Code published by JoaoGF, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Fork from Fluent product icons for Visual Studio Code ... Learn More >
How to Install Fluent Icons Fork From a VSIX
You can easily install the Fluent Icons Fork extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. fluent-icons-fork-0.0.17_vsixhub.com.vsix).