Eye 1.0.0 Vsix File Free Download
A Free Themes Extension By Mhammed Talhaouy (tal7aouy)
Downloads: 3 Updated: November 20, 2022
You are about to download the Eye Vsix v1.0.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.70.0 and up: Eye, A Visual Studio Code theme for developers who code at night ...
Please note that the Eye Vsix file v1.0.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: eye-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.70.0 and up
• File Size: 521.77 KB (534293 Bytes)
• MD5: 6a7d9a85b784fecdee95c5463808264a
• SHA1: f5030470e96ff1195c06c8791d10a9c1add0be08
• SHA256: cff679feae618e5f65e6d224b70e777dde35a909ed99a29726fb6080ffed9ed5
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Eye is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Eye is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Mhammed Talhaouy, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A Visual Studio Code theme for developers who code at night ... Learn More >
How to Install Eye From a VSIX
You can easily install the Eye extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. eye-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).