You are about to download the GitLab WebIDE Theme Vsix v1.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.82.0 and up: GitLab WebIDE Theme, Theme extracted from the GitLab WebIDE repository ...
Please note that the GitLab WebIDE Theme Vsix file v1.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: gitlab-webide-theme-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.82.0 and up
• File Size: 28.83 KB (29519 Bytes)
• MD5: eb9137d76ed0030754e87f73711cb670
• SHA1: d50c5f7079fd1edb32d565efa05284087bed1b2d
• SHA256: f770f229579244ca2dd3d7b4a8f390a8e708422cad7b4b81d594514286a8a807
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also GitLab WebIDE Theme is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
GitLab WebIDE Theme is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Alberto Restifo, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Theme extracted from the GitLab WebIDE repository ... Learn More >
How to Install GitLab WebIDE Theme From a VSIX
You can easily install the GitLab WebIDE Theme extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. gitlab-webide-theme-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).