You are about to download the Fast Compare Vsix v1.1.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.70.0 and up: Fast Compare, Enables fast way of comparing two files via Context Menu Action on Text Editor Title. ...
Please note that the Fast Compare Vsix file v1.1.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: fastcompare-1.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.1.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.70.0 and up
• File Size: 252.41 KB (258465 Bytes)
• MD5: fd75dc19b094b318537097a70993f07f
• SHA1: 5c689195b90f3d7b12bb192451acc670665439db
• SHA256: b27bcea0f19fa9c0d32162213acb3697edc3e42b673b4e0aa0f13627a8f40542
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Fast Compare is a freeware extension for VS Code published by David Kolář, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Enables fast way of comparing two files via Context Menu Action on Text Editor Title. ... Learn More >
How to Install Fast Compare From a VSIX
You can easily install the Fast Compare extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. fastcompare-1.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Fast Compare Version History