You are about to download the File Focus Vsix v1.5.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.70.0 and up: File Focus, Simplify workspace file and folder navigation. Organise the files and folders related to a specific task inside focus groups for easy access and navigation. ...
Please note that the File Focus Vsix file v1.5.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: file-focus-1.5.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.5.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.70.0 and up
• File Size: 1.74 MB (1826657 Bytes)
• MD5: 165421f43407390ca080aa0ed75ea514
• SHA1: 1bb9e7c56205551e22fb3dab84bbb5169f4af48c
• SHA256: 722f5a10e5862ecb487e6bb679dcf74ff0365ca127e28f1f589cc242f6c46f3d
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also File Focus is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
File Focus is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Herding Bits - M. Scherzer, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Simplify workspace file and folder navigation. Organise the files and folders related to a specific task inside focus groups for easy access and navigation. ... Learn More >
How to Install File Focus From a VSIX
You can easily install the File Focus extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. file-focus-1.5.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).
File Focus Version History