You are about to download the Shiny for Python Vsix v0.0.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.66.0 and up: Shiny for Python support ...
Please note that the Shiny for Python Vsix file v0.0.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: pyshiny-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.66.0 and up
• File Size: 26.27 KB (26898 Bytes)
• MD5: caf05651a09221f76f554bc47883e120
• SHA1: 89a6251beaa3c4dd3ed64579a3580ead7535f247
• SHA256: 111620fbf9c991eca5e9714fb22bbe9d858f5dcc221fa0e5ddec0a611a0e203f
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Shiny for Python is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Shiny for Python is a freeware extension for VS Code published by RStudio, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Shiny for Python support ... Learn More >
How to Install Shiny for Python From a VSIX
You can easily install the Shiny for Python extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. pyshiny-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).