You are about to download the Snowflake Syntax Highlight Vsix v0.3.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.6.0 and up: Syntax highlighting for SQL string ...
Please note that the Snowflake Syntax Highlight Vsix file v0.3.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: Snowflake-syntax-highlight-0.3.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.3.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.6.0 and up
• File Size: 3.15 MB (3306013 Bytes)
• MD5: ccfb2c38fbefead5c019a8a12f92023e
• SHA1: 2a075247411fff7820d18b31f4f1282175601dd6
• SHA256: 162e727479d8938cf0d0839c2016ea238ea158e5cebcd3f4f2db84bb1e693531
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Snowflake Syntax Highlight is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Snowflake Syntax Highlight is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Houssem Slimani, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Syntax highlighting for SQL string ... Learn More >
How to Install Snowflake Syntax Highlight From a VSIX
You can easily install the Snowflake Syntax Highlight extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. Snowflake-syntax-highlight-0.3.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).