You are about to download the Noteyy Vsix v1.0.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.68.0 and up: Noteyy is a Visual Studio Code sidebar extension that helps you store notes during your coding adventures. ...
Please note that the Noteyy Vsix file v1.0.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: noteyy-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.68.0 and up
• File Size: 9.79 KB (10026 Bytes)
• MD5: 7076ced5327892dc4656f2a9091c5e9f
• SHA1: 87db06acea43227d9334244a21fb1e0d28c2dc58
• SHA256: a11aab6c6b8d35cac843bebfccca78d8c7443fdd9ae80081fc848f55e7098196
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Noteyy is a freeware extension for VS Code published by SpiralLikesPC, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Noteyy is a Visual Studio Code sidebar extension that helps you store notes during your coding adventures. ... Learn More >
How to Install Noteyy From a VSIX
You can easily install the Noteyy extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. noteyy-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).