You are about to download the JetBrains IDE Keymap Vsix v0.1.9 file for Visual Studio Code 1.27.2 and up: JetBrains IDE Keymap Extension for VS Code. ...
Please note that the JetBrains IDE Keymap Vsix file v0.1.9 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-jetbrains-keybindings-0.1.9_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.9
• Requires: VS Code 1.27.2 and up
• File Size: 196.47 KB (201181 Bytes)
• MD5: 66a6730e3f3886868d94496167ba9e51
• SHA1: c952d92662d074b57f3d09e75701807542a400ee
• SHA256: 63e83a78da78691a958acca9f8baad37f89267a7f39154c508b3d31372a86039
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also JetBrains IDE Keymap is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
JetBrains IDE Keymap is a freeware extension for VS Code published by isudox, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
JetBrains IDE Keymap Extension for VS Code. , 🔌 JetBrains IDE-like Keymap Extension for VS Code. ... Learn More >
How to Install JetBrains IDE Keymap From a VSIX
You can easily install the JetBrains IDE Keymap extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-jetbrains-keybindings-0.1.9_vsixhub.com.vsix).