You are about to download the Devanagari Key Map Vsix v0.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.4.0 and up: Write devanagiri in vscode. ...
Please note that the Devanagari Key Map Vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: devanagarikeymap-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.4.0 and up
• File Size: 3.26 KB (3335 Bytes)
• MD5: e22561a2de1faa70bf83ee7fcfb26c72
• SHA1: 685a0a2c6715166999fecc1eaa5d588490d56ddf
• SHA256: d8b0f40d432f5b6f207f61bff937ff68e5cdedbc7f6ad6b5ac358a2858955390
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Devanagari Key Map is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Devanagari Key Map is a freeware extension for VS Code published by yd4011440, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Write devanagiri in vscode. ... Learn More >
How to Install Devanagari Key Map From a VSIX
You can easily install the Devanagari Key Map extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. devanagarikeymap-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).