You are about to download the RubyKeys Vsix v0.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.61.0 and up: A set of keymaps to make Ruby and Ruby on Rails sane to use on British keyboards ...
Please note that the RubyKeys Vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: rubykeys-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.61.0 and up
• File Size: 3.01 KB (3081 Bytes)
• MD5: ae28d9adb499f2ae9433eb4a7e9f8c63
• SHA1: 642fe52404171cf80fc45843c23def701976167f
• SHA256: c114ddba8ceb7d49fa93f7204fd170f80e92728e3da85382c0f7171e5581df18
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also RubyKeys is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
RubyKeys is a freeware extension for VS Code published by John, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A set of keymaps to make Ruby and Ruby on Rails sane to use on British keyboards ... Learn More >
How to Install RubyKeys From a VSIX
You can easily install the RubyKeys extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. rubykeys-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).