You are about to download the Subword Navigation Keymaps Vsix v1.0.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.63.0 and up: Enables VS Code's subword navigation features. This allows you to use ctrl+arrow keys to move between individual words in camel case, a la "Camel Humps" in other code editors and IDEs. ...
Please note that the Subword Navigation Keymaps Vsix file v1.0.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: subword-navigation-keymaps-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.63.0 and up
• File Size: 5.60 KB (5735 Bytes)
• MD5: 9607b135e6fe16ff84750352e98ab67c
• SHA1: 26cd71f69400db21230e0965a732068b1530783f
• SHA256: 03e5e9cb8373ffa39df9815440358a4cf24a5677c7054470ab03cf47a3472573
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Subword Navigation Keymaps is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Subword Navigation Keymaps is a freeware extension for VS Code published by hermetikos, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Enables VS Code's subword navigation features. This allows you to use ctrl+arrow keys to move between individual words in camel case, a la "Camel Humps" in other code editors and IDEs. ... Learn More >
How to Install Subword Navigation Keymaps From a VSIX
You can easily install the Subword Navigation Keymaps extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. subword-navigation-keymaps-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).