Changelog Helper 1.0.0 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: October 12, 2021
You are about to download the Changelog Helper 1.0.0 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.60.0 and up: Changelog helper to generate changelog files quickly! ...
Please note that the Changelog Helper vsix file v1.0.0 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Changelog Helper is a free extension for VS Code published by Jonathan Meaney (jonathan-meaney), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Changelog helper to generate changelog files quickly! Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: changelog-helper-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.60.0 and up
• File Size: 251541 bytes (245.65 KB)
• MD5: f5c87a1f23f99d7adc584e2477726db4
• SHA1: 322b7035b20e1f5548613bb0cb83d05224abd485
• SHA256: 3a64d596f5851f51f2f6740be6da8fff63e77109aea0ed7b593d20af5839e68a
How to Install Changelog Helper From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Changelog Helper extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. changelog-helper-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).