GitHub CLI UI 0.1.1 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: July 15, 2021
You are about to download the GitHub CLI UI 0.1.1 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.58.0 and up: Use GitHub CLI visually without leaving VS Code. ...
Please note that the GitHub CLI UI vsix file v0.1.1 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
GitHub CLI UI is a free extension for VS Code published by Nick Cernis (NickCernis), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Use GitHub CLI visually without leaving VS Code. Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: github-cli-ui-0.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.58.0 and up
• File Size: 55197 bytes (53.9 KB)
• MD5: a97e4855b940603ed66515bc61a20306
• SHA1: 5e1e41db6ec32cb5d696d75119a199abf70e1ac7
• SHA256: a50780e6fc74ece49cea6fe0252e350a1107a62beb252ee9d2d04df2df248111
How to Install GitHub CLI UI From a VSIX >
You can easily install the GitHub CLI UI extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. github-cli-ui-0.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).