Setting Toggle 1.4.1 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: June 6, 2021
You are about to download the Setting Toggle 1.4.1 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.23.0 and up: Easily toggle any vs-code setting between two states. ...
Please note that the Setting Toggle vsix file v1.4.1 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Setting Toggle is a free extension for VS Code published by Ho-Wan (Ho-Wan), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Easily toggle any vs-code setting between two states. Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: setting-toggle-1.4.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.23.0 and up
• File Size: 1416457 bytes (1.35 MB)
• MD5: fb8a859bed9dfed4f8d2d291aa5b5373
• SHA1: 42d52ae0e44b8d8733397a7d0059d232383c1403
• SHA256: 43ce329c83223bc2acddd7f4d5e04ef1ad31491a7d98cfe984c3e26f780a6e09
How to Install Setting Toggle From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Setting Toggle extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. setting-toggle-1.4.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).