You are about to download the React Component Generator Vsix v0.1.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.5.0 and up: Generate component structure from easily customizable templates ...
Please note that the React Component Generator Vsix file v0.1.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: react-component-generator-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.5.0 and up
• File Size: 197.34 KB (202076 Bytes)
• MD5: 3a4deef16190cb4f8017e4f334ad80b0
• SHA1: 96490aa9550c63adc2804a568de7f83d19b16d99
• SHA256: 6294d46e3123424d19a2d55a6bf06d23a337c843355721b579c445b58eaec6b4
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
React Component Generator is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Luke Morales, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Generate component structure from easily customizable templates , Generate React Component structure from easily customizable templates ... Learn More >
How to Install React Component Generator From a VSIX
You can easily install the React Component Generator extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. react-component-generator-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).