You are about to download the Markdown AutoTOC Vsix v0.3.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.28.0 and up: Adds support for inserting an auto-generated table of contents to VS Code's built-in markdown preview using the [[TOC]] syntax. ...
Please note that the Markdown AutoTOC Vsix file v0.3.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: markdown-auto-toc-0.3.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.3.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.28.0 and up
• File Size: 109.58 KB (112208 Bytes)
• MD5: fdea495f4017cf1868c5a52e540c0e24
• SHA1: f7e7698b8e027c44e4663781b5244f1d50060726
• SHA256: 7243c02cbfb25834cf791b683f748793961c9140421e4a77535485a52a145801
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Markdown AutoTOC is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Markdown AutoTOC is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Jim Paton, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Adds support for inserting an auto-generated table of contents to VS Code's built-in markdown preview using the [[TOC]] syntax. , An extension for VS Code that adds support for an auto-generated table of contents to the built-in markdown preview ... Learn More >
How to Install Markdown AutoTOC From a VSIX
You can easily install the Markdown AutoTOC extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. markdown-auto-toc-0.3.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).