You are about to download the Sort Lines to Up or Down Vsix v1.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.20.0 and up: Sort lines to up or down, Sort declaration or import lines to up or down ...
Please note that the Sort Lines to Up or Down Vsix file v1.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: updownreordering-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.20.0 and up
• File Size: 253.36 KB (259445 Bytes)
• MD5: 77c1ca5fb2fd63af6cc544bc517b777c
• SHA1: beffbe1965b9a3a36b5be1ddf97b800a05f707f3
• SHA256: 4a4837d96e424a557b421bc85a12050a0fdb54edd74386c65a73b152dd6244eb
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Sort Lines to Up or Down is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Sort Lines to Up or Down is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Jesus Escamilla, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Sort declaration or import lines to up or down , Vscode extension for sorting lines up to down or vice versa ... Learn More >
How to Install Sort Lines to Up or Down From a VSIX
You can easily install the Sort Lines to Up or Down extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. updownreordering-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).