Mykey 1.0.2 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: January 1, 2021
You are about to download the Mykey 1.0.2 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.52.0 and up: better move, better code ...
Please note that the Mykey vsix file v1.0.2 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Mykey is a free extension for VS Code published by clo3olb (clo3olb), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
better move, better code Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: mykey-1.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.52.0 and up
• File Size: 24159 bytes (23.59 KB)
• MD5: dd7b6975a3ca11d80c6c9290adaed7e2
• SHA1: 8184e17ca8653e7d2e6e3bd6b1dd44484b644099
• SHA256: ea58a36a960189634bacf079785494f0bd836062d98b4eb5e636cbbf16b35d13
How to Install Mykey From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Mykey extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. mykey-1.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).