You are about to download the Jenkins Pipeline Linter Connector Vsix v1.2.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.25.0 and up: Validates Jenkinsfiles by sending them to the Pipeline Linter of a Jenkins server. ...
Please note that the Jenkins Pipeline Linter Connector Vsix file v1.2.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: jenkins-pipeline-linter-connector-1.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.2.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.25.0 and up
• File Size: 1.69 MB (1770518 Bytes)
• MD5: 01b1cb96d06f7318ef5340f1a1e15588
• SHA1: a4299dd4af4550c1c72e3e1f893f0d9353ef75f1
• SHA256: 2feacc352fe936c7a2a01a956d4acb75dfe6e70a73ad87de2e1a322547086003
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Jenkins Pipeline Linter Connector is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Jenkins Pipeline Linter Connector is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Jan Jörke, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Validates Jenkinsfiles by sending them to the Pipeline Linter of a Jenkins server. ... Learn More >
How to Install Jenkins Pipeline Linter Connector From a VSIX
You can easily install the Jenkins Pipeline Linter Connector extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. jenkins-pipeline-linter-connector-1.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Jenkins Pipeline Linter Connector Version History