ResX Editor 0.0.5 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: September 18, 2020
You are about to download the ResX Editor 0.0.5 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.49.0 and up: ResX Editor ...
Please note that the ResX Editor vsix file v0.0.5 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
ResX Editor is a free extension for VS Code published by Dominic Vonk (DominicVonk), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
ResX Editor Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: vscode-resx-editor-0.0.5_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.49.0 and up
• File Size: 624818 bytes (610.17 KB)
• MD5: 6f263280d2de411fcb62309c3a1f447d
• SHA1: f45ac45d58db499fd6ba2d5da327428cb37a9c73
• SHA256: 044a021326b72fd7032cd966f8791acd3399c15aff8c304666dbef598dcf7912
How to Install ResX Editor From a VSIX >
You can easily install the ResX Editor extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-resx-editor-0.0.5_vsixhub.com.vsix).