File Name Search 0.0.5 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: September 17, 2020
You are about to download the File Name Search 0.0.5 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.34.0 and up: Quickly search file name over all files. ...
Please note that the File Name Search vsix file v0.0.5 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
File Name Search is a free extension for VS Code published by Shawn (Shawn), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Quickly search file name over all files. Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: file-name-search-0.0.5_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.34.0 and up
• File Size: 337194 bytes (329.29 KB)
• MD5: d2be273eb665777d785b28c4acb56eb2
• SHA1: 6452fe453f9c06fd70c5381daf18749fdbe727e2
• SHA256: 1a32ccd085e8288e1b82f143d98f572372aeb4785df20ecfecb3f224e2a40a4b
How to Install File Name Search From a VSIX >
You can easily install the File Name Search extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. file-name-search-0.0.5_vsixhub.com.vsix).