Auto Schema 0.2.2 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: August 30, 2020
You are about to download the Auto Schema 0.2.2 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.21.0 and up: Support most of JSON/YAML Schemas you ever see ...
Please note that the Auto Schema vsix file v0.2.2 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Auto Schema is a free extension for VS Code published by axetroy (axetroy), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Support most of JSON/YAML Schemas you ever see Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: vscode-auto-schema-0.2.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.21.0 and up
• File Size: 15154 bytes (14.8 KB)
• MD5: c4f2ff2cbf76200675beac08b084faff
• SHA1: 5069c1efa67f69fab61c2774f47132e777fcfe2a
• SHA256: 7dbf07f54813205a91664c595a97732f993c4a1fd2c7f31442b58651e35cb199
How to Install Auto Schema From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Auto Schema extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-auto-schema-0.2.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).