Node.js Exec 0.5.3 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: July 2, 2020
You are about to download the Node.js Exec 0.5.3 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.0.0 and up: Execute the current file or your selected code with node.js. ...
Please note that the Node.js Exec vsix file v0.5.3 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Node.js Exec is a free extension for VS Code published by Miramac (miramac), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Execute the current file or your selected code with node.js. Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: vscode-exec-node-0.5.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.0.0 and up
• File Size: 12700 bytes (12.4 KB)
• MD5: 68be3f01b7e56aca0f8bdbbc42cc0b56
• SHA1: 2abe063136fac04a9e856fafa87bdaff17cc51eb
• SHA256: dd7270ea00ac5662c2bfe3d11d3470d4c12388dbbf71f00a3d7329122aff7e40
How to Install Node.js Exec From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Node.js Exec extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-exec-node-0.5.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).