You are about to download the AccuRev Vsix v0.1.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.31.0 and up: AccuRev Source control integration ...
Please note that the AccuRev Vsix file v0.1.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: accurev-0.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.31.0 and up
• File Size: 246.30 KB (252213 Bytes)
• MD5: 8aeb33ba6555e1bb51c6278e3f397000
• SHA1: 4e172efa0c7998a56af791caa9ecba71231546bc
• SHA256: 2d3f893ba2a8d8e58447563499b9e0ac6005fb21471b740077bdea6d992976a8
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
AccuRev is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Benjamin Marty, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
AccuRev Source control integration , AccuRev scm extension for Visual Studio Code ... Learn More >
How to Install AccuRev From a VSIX
You can easily install the AccuRev extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. accurev-0.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
AccuRev Version History