You are about to download the Codex Effect Vsix v1.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.30.0 and up: 🛸 A dark sci-fi color theme inspired by Mass Effect ...
Please note that the Codex Effect Vsix file v1.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: codex-effect-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.30.0 and up
• File Size: 411.70 KB (421581 Bytes)
• MD5: 5f4f0d860dab630013e55f47fb543ffc
• SHA1: d86e790bd2e6fb49f02216d9a3525879bdeb7296
• SHA256: 3affb1f0b79c2c7871b104a0bb1368b7cf7522e703de3493de6572f2dbf0fad6
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Codex Effect is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Codex Effect is a freeware extension for VS Code published by steamforge, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
🛸 A dark sci-fi color theme inspired by Mass Effect , A dark sci-fi VS Code theme inspired by Mass Effect ... Learn More >
How to Install Codex Effect From a VSIX
You can easily install the Codex Effect extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. codex-effect-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Codex Effect Version History