You are about to download the JiraCommit Vsix v0.0.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.30.0 and up: An extension for vscode that takes a jira ticket and fills in the commit message ...
Please note that the JiraCommit Vsix file v0.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: jiracommit-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.30.0 and up
• File Size: 1.84 MB (1929117 Bytes)
• MD5: 8857fa3f12de07e9339d426435158e13
• SHA1: e464fa328f9ba009a742b397a70bf246697326b5
• SHA256: e2e473cb3f8b6c75ecc7cdf428f5566711c82927a049249c921f9e77145fc2cd
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
JiraCommit is a freeware extension for VS Code published by recallq, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
An extension for vscode that takes a jira ticket and fills in the commit message , An extension for vscode that takes a jira ticket and fills in the commit message ... Learn More >
How to Install JiraCommit From a VSIX
You can easily install the JiraCommit extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. jiracommit-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).