Eclipse Keymap 0.12.0 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: May 1, 2020
You are about to download the Eclipse Keymap 0.12.0 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.6.0 and up: Eclipse keybindings for Visual Studio Code ...
Please note that the Eclipse Keymap vsix file v0.12.0 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Eclipse Keymap is a free extension for VS Code published by Alphabot Security (alphabotsec), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Eclipse keybindings for Visual Studio Code Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: vscode-eclipse-keybindings-0.12.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.6.0 and up
• File Size: 6134 bytes (5.99 KB)
• MD5: 142c1c850cfc2ae69eba1c07b4699f53
• SHA1: 6a29717ce9f99e6eb052afed3e3058213d41b1dc
• SHA256: 41b40e69f3358b9013c0638ea474e5b05870842549e27b0f14c88b5b3122cda4
How to Install Eclipse Keymap From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Eclipse Keymap extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-eclipse-keybindings-0.12.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).