You are about to download the Eclipse Keymap Vsix v0.14.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.6.0 and up: Eclipse keybindings for Visual Studio Code ...
Please note that the Eclipse Keymap Vsix file v0.14.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-eclipse-keybindings-0.14.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.14.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.6.0 and up
• File Size: 6.50 KB (6653 Bytes)
• MD5: a58330344d27067853dea370a8f33658
• SHA1: 640674bd5836b7bc477c4e2fbf09fe7929700f75
• SHA256: 490e4fdcdc32016a0cf63117edd23348de2fd03511a6fcc680a7326e09de5583
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Eclipse Keymap is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Eclipse Keymap is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Alphabot Security, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Eclipse keybindings for Visual Studio Code ... Learn More >
How to Install Eclipse Keymap From a VSIX
You can easily install the Eclipse Keymap extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-eclipse-keybindings-0.14.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Eclipse Keymap Version History