You are about to download the Workspace Intuiter Vsix v1.0.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.x.x and up: Workspace Productivity VSCode Keybinding Extension ...
Please note that the Workspace Intuiter Vsix file v1.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: workspace-intuiter-1.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.x.x and up
• File Size: 22.64 KB (23182 Bytes)
• MD5: a5cbe624e2eeb3e938431ec2fe657748
• SHA1: 39418d716c69115ca3b99aaded43b3f327f1dedc
• SHA256: 1fff468ff80d7536e03dc112049e77042edb005d7ac17c1c86892ea93821ea3d
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Workspace Intuiter is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Workspace Intuiter is a freeware extension for VS Code published by seonglae, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Workspace Productivity VSCode Keybinding Extension ... Learn More >
How to Install Workspace Intuiter From a VSIX
You can easily install the Workspace Intuiter extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. workspace-intuiter-1.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).