You are about to download the Statamic URLs Vsix v0.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.22.0 and up: Generates Statamic URLs ...
Please note that the Statamic URLs Vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: statamic-urls-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.22.0 and up
• File Size: 740.63 KB (758406 Bytes)
• MD5: e1103cede6c3186e78cca9a63128ebf0
• SHA1: 55feccfeaac5f7289d19b825b5299c915d5f9a95
• SHA256: 70624d428bafbd62344958fb39e8008030e9333d67aebbfdea6d69bbc3f05a19
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Statamic URLs is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Stillat LLC, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Generates Statamic URLs , A Visual Studio Code extension for Statamic URLs ... Learn More >
How to Install Statamic URLs From a VSIX
You can easily install the Statamic URLs extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. statamic-urls-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).