Sequence Diagrams 0.4.0 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: February 9, 2020
You are about to download the Sequence Diagrams 0.4.0 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.34.0 and up: VSCode Sequence Diagrams, Generates UML sequence diagrams from simple text ...
Please note that the Sequence Diagrams vsix file v0.4.0 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Sequence Diagrams is a free extension for VS Code published by Aleksandar Toplek (AleksandarDev), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Generates UML sequence diagrams from simple text Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: vscode-sequence-diagrams-0.4.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.34.0 and up
• File Size: 20604122 bytes (19.65 MB)
• MD5: 11166eb40daa3d7e0366d12a851dca64
• SHA1: 7efad4bd112781074d2542426586508b64f65e56
• SHA256: 2bdde15ec94b09f8ef89d4fbdccdac040371b368d2c7f449e0c508619b8292ba
How to Install Sequence Diagrams From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Sequence Diagrams extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-sequence-diagrams-0.4.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).