You are about to download the SublimeSearch Vsix v0.1.5 file for Visual Studio Code 1.16.0 and up: Sublime-like search for vscode. ...
Please note that the SublimeSearch Vsix file v0.1.5 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: sublime-search-vscode-0.1.5_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.5
• Requires: VS Code 1.16.0 and up
• File Size: 1.32 MB (1388426 Bytes)
• MD5: 1e22b393a1cf93ccc63ac05531f9dfe4
• SHA1: 78a0f6d344a9dee852c397069cd3980c6affadee
• SHA256: 0a0f1289422df1c2992fc579978b41c96a5f7d8b6358df0f463c53315118e5ba
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also SublimeSearch is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
SublimeSearch is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Oleksiy Chechel, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Sublime-like search for vscode. , Sublime-like search for vs code. Uses ripgrep and opens results in new document. ... Learn More >
How to Install SublimeSearch From a VSIX
You can easily install the SublimeSearch extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. sublime-search-vscode-0.1.5_vsixhub.com.vsix).