You are about to download the Body.Move() Vsix v0.9.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.33.0 and up: A simple extension to remind devs to stand, stretch and move. ...
Please note that the Body.Move() Vsix file v0.9.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: body-move-0.9.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.9.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.33.0 and up
• File Size: 16.35 KB (16743 Bytes)
• MD5: b87486238655d2f4b82f8907766e86ec
• SHA1: 33a3892a0550d377c11681307805cc4d72eaa785
• SHA256: 1a149fb4766b9bcf7c2214b6e98d77653369aa01dd012696fa4f66c567905e32
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Body.Move() is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Chris Rovers, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A simple extension to remind devs to stand, stretch and move. , A simple extension to prompt devs to stand, stretch and move. ... Learn More >
How to Install Body.Move() From a VSIX
You can easily install the Body.Move() extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. body-move-0.9.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).